1. Get your hands dirty - I would say "don't be afraid to get your hands dirty", but it's hard to change a feeling. So I will get my hands dirty, even if I am afraid.
2. Eat more vegetables - when possible, half of my plate should be veggies.
3. Trust my instinct - listen & trust that inner voice.
4. Draw/create/document/photograph more - I started taking a photo a day January last year, and I did awesome for a couple of months! Taking photos of everyday things sometimes feels boring & meaningless at the time, but I absolutely love looking back on those memories!
5. Eat less animal products - I've already cut out cow's milk from my diet, substituting soy milk, which I really like! It's difficult to cook completely without eggs, cheese, etc, but I want to try avoiding those products when possible.
6. Use less exclamation points - I use too many. :P
7. Better care of my possessions - appreciating and taking care of the things I have, and getting rid of it if I don't care about it.
8. Read - read and finish more books this year.
9 Share/teach - update my blog with posts that can teach others, like recipes, how-to arts & crafts, graphic design tutorials, etc.