I was horrible at journaling this week with my OhLife account, so to jog my memory, I checked my Facebook.
On your facebook profile you can click on "Activity Log" and see a day-by-day recap of anything you commented on, liked, posted, or shared. If you interact with facebook a lot during the week, this log view could be a good reminder of what you were up to!
My Currently card for this week:
I used a screenshot of my Last.fm weekly chart, and a screenshot of my current Pinterest stats. I discovered Pinterest in 2011, I think... at first I thought it was just okay, but I couldn't get into it. But it became more popular, more content started popping up, and I spent more time browsing and became completely hooked. Since then I go in waves of loving it and being indifferent. But lately I've found Pinterest to just be so helpful for browsing for images! I can spend hours looking at style photos and collecting ideas and inspiration.
One last cool thing in my digital Project Life layout this week is this weird photo of my leg:
It's nothing special. I took it while walking (quickly) through the cold snowy parking lot to the car. It's blurry and ill-timed, but as soon as I saw it, I immediately thought: journal card! Since there's so much blank cement, it's the perfect spot for words. After doing a similar technique with a photo last week, I think I'm hooked. Like I said, it's a great way to sneak in another photo that helps tell your story... instead of just using a generic pre-made journaling card.
- Tofu with Spinach & Chickpeas recipe (top food photo)
- Sweet Potato, Corn, and Kale Chowder recipe (2nd row food photo)
- pink chevron card is a freebie from Kimla Designs
- the Julia Child quote on the pink chevron is a freebie from Elise Blaha
- the "style journal" I talk about is part of the process of the Already Pretty book
- stolen Instagram photos from my buds here and here
- the big orange quote is a freebie from Becky Higgins
- Flying Dog Brewery is where all the beer pics were taken
- black polka dot background is a freebie from Fei-Fei's Stuff