I just finished my Project Life spread for last week. It's Tuesday. Usually I finish them on Sundays. But I got behind! So for the layout, I kept it super simple. Skipped my Currently card for the week because thinking about filling it out stressed me out. It also felt like too much work to add those fancy digital washi paper captions on to every photo, so I didn't.
The week flew by, and I barely took any photos. So I made all my photo slots bigger and snagged some images from online and screenshots of my status updates.
- The quote poster is from Kal Barteski.
- Vegetarian Food for Thought - the woman pictured is Colleen Patrick Goudreau, vegan author and cook and host of the podcast. Her voice filled my head this week as I listened to several of her podcast episodes.
- Whole Living Action Plan and recipes for French Lentil Salad and Sweet Potato Lentil Stew
- Working on the catalog for Soul Flower.
- Here's that 10 hour-long track of thunderstorm sounds.
- The Frommer's 2012 New York City Guide
Lazy this week, but still managed to pull together my Project Life spread. If I can do it, anyone can!