I took almost zero pictures this week, so I had to fill this spread with a whole lotta other stuff!
- Wordle : I love this word collage generator! I just typed in a bunch of words that seemed to be repeated throughout the week, and words of things we did or places we went. I love how it's like journaling, but without blabbing on and on.
- this Welcome Spring! collage from Soul Flower
- Downton Abbey photo (we just started watching and are hooked!)
- screenshot of one of my Springpad boards, planning my family's trip to DC
- screenshot of a Google Hangout with Rob taken with Google's new Capture tool
- screenshot of a map of Rob's run that he captured with Google My Tracks app on his phone
- Currently "stamp" totally inspired by rukristin's new Currently stamp, but snagged from her free Currently download. This week I liked the idea of just stamping it on anything & everything, instead of filling out the whole card.